MacIT Announces Speakers and Content for 10th Annual Event
Apple in the Enterprise Takes Center Stage With World-Class Speakers and Technologists Onsite
FRAMINGHAM, MA–(Marketwired – Jul 1, 2015) – MacIT?, the world’s premier event for “Deploying Apple in the Enterprise,” today announced the content lineup for its 2015 event, to be held July 14 – 16, 2015 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Hundreds of executives and managers, leading strategy and support for iPhones, iPads, MacBooks and other Apple technology, will unite to discuss their biggest challenges and share solutions and best practices for innovating in the enterprise with Apple products. Participants from the mobile and IT enterprise ecosystem, as well as sister brands CIO and CSO, will set the stage for provocative discussion.
“MacIT offers enterprise professionals a complete curriculum of ‘Apple in the Enterprise’ perspectives,” said Paul Kent, conference chairperson. The quality of presenters — from technical to analysts to executives, and the ability to network with peers and discover the latest enterprise tools for managing OS X and iOS devices, gives attendees everything they need to address their organizations’ BYOD challenges.”
Featured Sessions during the 2 1/2 day conference include:
- CIO’s perspective on Apple in the Enterprise: The MacIT Leadership Panel
Moderator: Maryfran Johnson, Editor in Chief, CIO magazine
Panelists: Stuart Appley, CIO, SVP, Shorenstein Properties LLC;
Debra Jensen, CIO, Charlotte Russe; Sam Lamonica, VP & CIO, Rosendin Electric
- The Enterprise Opportunity: How Developers Can Capitalize on the $28 Billion Business of Enterprise Apps
Jon Potter, President and Co-Founder, Application Developers Alliance
- Five Ways To Avoid This Headline: “Security Breach at (Your Company)”
Michael Santarcangelo, Contributing Editor, CSO
- Apple in the Enterprise Analyst’s View: Ben Bajarin, Principal, Creative Strategies
Special event features include:
- A hosted reception and panel discussion produced by Mobile Monday Silicon Valley, on Tuesday evening. The panel discussion, Deploying Transformative Innovation in Health, will be preceded by a keynote by Dennis Robbins, Chief Intelligence Officer, KPN.
- CSO Enterprise Security Supersession: This extended coverage of enterprise security, to be featured on Thursday morning, will include a special presentation by CSO’s Michael Santarcangelo and a discussion with CIOs and CISOs from leading organizations.
- MacIT Solutions Theatre: The MacIT Solutions theatre will feature revolving demos, product briefings, and even some surprise content, throughout the expo/networking hours at MacIT.
View the complete conference agenda and special event programs online at www.macitconf.com
Twitter at @MacIT, #macitconf
MacIT Conference and Expo, now in its 10th year, is produced by IDG World Expo and offers three days dedicated to putting iOS and OS X tools to work in the business organization. The conference provides Apple deployment professionals, enterprise managers, Fortune 1000, Global 50, higher education, governmental organizations and developers with in-depth information about the challenges that iOS 8 and OS X deployments present now, along with how to plan for OS X Mavericks.
Event sponsors include: JAMF Software; Code 42; Absolute Software; Centrify; Lantronix; MacStadium; Parallels; AirWatch by VMware; ESET; Endpoint Protector by CoSoSys; FileWave; FastSpring; MobileFrame; Project Wizards; Watchman Monitoring and Zoom. For information about MacIT sponsorship, please contact John Sellazzo at (508) 424-4813 or email@example.com.
IDG World Expo (www.cxkqq.icu) is an award-winning producer of tradeshows and events for professionals and consumers seeking world-class education, strategic business relationships, and access to industry-leading products, people, and services. IDG World Expo’s portfolio of conferences and events includes the MacIT? Conference, Electronic Entertainment Expo? (E3?), Digital Entertainment World (DEW), Game Marketing Summit? (GMS), Anime Expo?, BlogHer, BlogHer Food, Retail Reinvention (R2), KCON 2015 USA, and Macworld Mobile. IDG World Expo is a business unit of IDG, the world’s leading technology media, research and event company.